Monday, July 21, 2008

Want This Fool For a Neighbor?

I just have to copy the whole story from KHOU's website;
Click here for KTRK's story. staff report

PASADENA, Texas -- There are lots of ways to get rid of bugs, but blowing up one’s home is probably not high on that list.

Unfortunately, that’s exactly what happened to a Pasadena man Sunday.

The man reportedly left bug bombs in his apartment to get rid of pests, but he forgot to turn off his gas.

While he was gone, the gas ignited and blew out several windows.

Part of the ceiling also caved in as a result of the blast.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

I don't want this fool to move in next to me!

No comments: