Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's Official, Marijuana Is Bad For You


Willie Nelson doubts the tragedy that took place on September 11, 2001. He said, "I saw those towers fall and I've seen an implosion in Las Vegas, there's too much similarities between the two. And I saw the building fall that didn't get hit by nothing," the singer-songwriter said. "So, how naive are we, you know, what do they think we'll go for?"

I guess all that pot finally got to old Willie's brain. I wonder what stupid answer he would give when asked to explain all the news footage.

1 comment:

tea said...

Holy crap, that's a lot of pot!

Marijuana is the most overrated drug ever. It makes people really lazy, dumb, and causes an affinity for the Grateful Dead. Not that I'm into drugs. I just prefer caffeine and red wine to the black market stuff.